|Sneak peak of my current progressing project.|
Hello dear readers! Exam tycoon is over for me, so I have the time to proceed with regular updates once again. Firstly I like to apologise to my fellow readers, if you have been anticipating a blog from me...if not...well I guess I better make a notable come back!
And...evidently...I can't think of a come back post. :( So I will proceed with regular ramblings about my life.
With the arrival of holidays for a handful of you and for the rest of you, looming around the corner of your last exam, social interaction is an inevitable. Beaches, snow trips, road trips, holiday houses, traveling, picnics, theme parks, movies, just about anything that one can do for entertainment with more than one person can be included to this seemingly never ending list.
But what if you're lazy? Or perhaps you don't want your friends to know just how pathetic at sports you are. Or maybe your fear of heights. Possibly even that fat belly that would hang out when you're in your swimsuit, if not your friends persistent demand for horror movies.
|As requested by a couple of readers, better quality images :)|
I have devised a list of excuses that are very much viable depending on the situation:
- I need to clean my house, it's in a mess right now! And today's the only day I can do it...
- I'm waiting for an important parcel from a Pen-pal half way across the world, I promised I'd call them as SOON as I received the parcel.
- I've been pulling all nighters, I think I need to catch up on sleep before I collapse
- I'm working hard to lose weight before I can go anywhere half naked.
- I need to fix my computer, it broke down.
- Oh, relatives are coming from overseas.
- I got work that day!
- I DON'T LIKE YOU
- I'm so obscenely fat that you will be repulsed away and it would've ruined your day at the beach.
|My pictures...fight back at my requests...they're asking for a pay rise|
- I'm trying to keep fit to attempt to hit into the modelling career.
- I'm training my breathing techniques so I can actually sing without blowing your brain away.
- I'm actually really sensitive to sunlight.
- Jaejoong Kim doesn't do beaches, as his fan, I should not either.
- I'm too busy trying to start my career as an Asian Popstar.
- Yes I'm trying to be a star.
- I'm not a whale (reference only understood by fellow Australians who have watched the ABC comedy "Beached Az", I sincerely apologise for the in-joke)
Fellow readers, do you like to slip your way out of social interactions like I do? How do you do it? Is it effective? Please add to my list!! On a side note, what kind of car do you want to drive within the next few years (please be realistic)?
PS. I really am trying to become an Asian Popstar.