Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The storm before the calm before the bigger storm


And so the crazy couple of weeks of university life has finally subsided and is entering a calm. This is a heavenly peace for college students, no assignments, laboratories, tutorial, workshop or lectures. Ceasing this opportunity, I have decided to attempt to make up for my lack of posts the past week. I have just too many specific events to fill up one blog post, and I am tired of writing essays (as you will read of) and have decided to take a light approach hold your hands and take you through the past week of your average college student.

I was casually walking into university and everything seemed normal.


Something, however felt very wrong.



I couldn't tell what it was. Perhaps it was just me needing to blog that day, and I had yet to think up a topic to enlighten my readers with. Perhaps it was the fact that exams are hovering around the corner...or perhaps...then I saw my girlfriend and her laptop in front of her. I knew this wasn't a good sign.



Turns out that it wasn't a good sign. Turns out she was doing her assignment because she had 2 assignments due on the same day the following week. Turns out one of them were the same assignment that I had. Turns out that I had another assignment due 2 days earlier than the other assignment. Turns out that I haven't started either. Turns out that I have no references either. Turns out that I only have 4 days for one and 6 days for the other assignment, BUT I HAVE WORK FOR ONE DAY IN BETWEEN MEANING ONLY 3 DAYS AND 5 DAYS!!!



With so much "turns out", I freaked out.
Four thousand words to write about, on two things I have no idea what they were on. And so I turned into Super Hero mode and typed furiously on my laptop computer for the next 6 days.



Today was my 6th day, my mission was accomplished, and I can taste success. The calm has finally came after the storm, but...exams would whip up a global devastation, and I would need to build up a barricade with my studies (proudly accomplished via the use of Pui's Study Guide). So to start it off, I will blog this blog, and show you my new jacket:

Girlfriend's present to me for being so awesome


Fellow readers, under the assumption that the majority of you are students...how are you coping with your assignments and exams?



-Pui.x

7 comments:

  1. LOL YOUR COMICS ARE ADORABLE!! *SAVES ALL*
    Oh man, all my assignments are crashed into the last 3 weeks + on Week 14(!!?) ARGHASDGFA STRESS, MORE STRESS, AND JUST MORE STRESS JUST COZ YOU KNOW.
    And then ARGH, STUDY FOR EXAMS, HARDLY STARTED, MUST GET TO IT. ARGH. ARGH. ARGH *repeated headsmash*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the stick figures are very entertaining x)

    Assignments are pretty much over for me now. But exams..........I really do not want to think about them. Somehow I automatically switch to holiday mode once formal lectures/tutes end :S

    GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol awesome comics, all the facial expressions in the 2nd one is just priceless XD

    Well, I can safely say I am definitely not coping well with my workload. I have 2 assignments due friday, 1 due sunday coming up and I have barely started any of them. I tried to get an extension for one of the one on friday but failed to meetup with the lecturer today. Been spamming emails so far so hopefully he'll just grant it from that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM GOING CRAZY QOIEUOIETOIHIOWURwe23098410923579832hfcksd akjfalhweiqorcyio qwwe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alan, didnt know u had a blog :O
    anyways just dropping in to say hi xD
    and just to answer ur question, i've been trying to exam study for the last 2 wks...not going smoothly D:
    laters,
    will y

    ReplyDelete
  6. RE: Rei
    Thanks, I hope this cheered you up :)

    RE: Min
    THINK ABOUT MORE STICK FIGURES and hopefully exams will pass easier =\...hopefully

    RE: Jonhsan
    =X
    Henry once got a extension by telling his lecturer an entertaining story...but he is first year.......GOOD LUCK

    RE: Will
    well now you kno =D

    and RE: Seb

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How am I'm doing with study etc? SHIT. hahaaaaa

    Nice jacketttt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to dropping me a comment, average people in their bubble of serene needs comments too!